Motor Finance Conference 2018
Banqsoft attended the 4th annual Motor Finance Conference in Berlin.
The Motor Finance Conference and Awards 2018 brought together the industry’s thought leaders, experts and challengers to discuss the key factors leading market growth and how to adapt to ensure continued market growth. The attendees included top management and board members from government agencies, banks, lenders, captives, challenger banks, challenger funders, lending platforms and disruptors, fintechs, middle market businesses, SME’s, brokers, advisors, law firms and management consultants.
Some highlights from the conference:
- Best practices for increasing customer retention & yield
- Captive digiconomy
- Transforming your organization in the era of digitization
- Performance through education & accreditation
- Creating digital relationships with your customer
- The next operating model for the digital transformation
- The next wave in customer care
- Car as a service
- Captive financial services in a changing market place
Read more about the conference here: https://www.verdict.co.uk/motor-finance-online/events/motor-finance-europe-conference-awards-2018-headline-sponsor-alfa/#home
If you are interested in the presentations from the conference, please contact:
Marketing Manager and Press Contact
Latest Company News
Banqsoft aiming to launch new SaaS solution in 2021 – Meet us at Singapore Fintech Festival!
Banqsoft, one of the leading providers of financial software solutions in the Nordics, will together with NEC present their planned new strategic SaaS offering at this year’s Singapore Fintech Festival!