Banqsoft API Developers: Meet Them On Their Doorstep
API Developers reach Milestones for Banqsoft's Procasso Debt Collection solution and its municipal customers, despite WFH requirements during 2021. Read on to learn more.
- "In just a few weeks, our Visma API based integration will be ready," Senior Developer at Banqsoft Credit Management, Wojciech Słupski, tells us. He and his wife Anna, also a Banqsoft employee, moved to Sandefjord, Norway a couple of years ago.
How do we set up a physical meeting these days? On their doorstep to the home office, equipped with a telephoto lens.
When the Visma integration is ready, Banqsoft has reached an important milestone for the upgrade of the Procasso debt collection system for its municipal customers. The ERP and Procasso will have seamless transactions from cloud to cloud.
- "It has been a very exciting project for us," Wojciech says. "We go from stationary to container based solutions. Still, with our experience, the learning curve has been steep. Shifting our mindsets has been necessary to deliver the solution."
– "Thanks to our new architecture I am sure that we can deliver anything that our customers need," Wojciech continues. "Development of the Visma integration allowed us to create a framework of common architectural solutions (security, configuration, execution, logging etc). This will help us deliver future integrations faster without sacrificing quality."
Two major systems to seamlessly connect and enable transactions
Product Manager Yngve Fjermestad is happy to share that the integration between Visma and the debt collection system Procasso is close to the finish line. He admits that the team has met a couple of obstacles, though, since both systems parallelly have been in a developing stage.
– "We have had functions ready in one, but not ready in the other," he says, where he stands in the entrance to his house in Larvik. "So, getting the two to communicate via an API taken right out of the box has led to some adaptions. But absolutely least in the API," he says.
Yngve, being Product Owner for the Connect service area, he has re-allocated a sufficient number of developers over to the Visma integration team. This has had an immediate effect and the integration is soon to be finalized.
Sustainable source-code and one standard
– "We focus on delivering high-quality solutions both in operation and source-code sustainability. We achieve this by adapting test-driven approach and automation of delivery processes," System Architect Peter Salomonsen says. "The strategy is to develop one standard for all integrations, if possible."
– "Now we have one standard for the systems' interactions," Peter continues, standing on his doorstep of his home just outside downtown Sandefjord.
– "This is imperative for future upgrades and the development of new integrations. Two of the most important systems for municipal debt collection are close to enable seamless integration across a variety of cloud solutions, and we have developed a standard which is the one for the future," he concludes.
"Two of the most important systems for municipal debt collection are close to enable seamless integration across a variety of cloud solutions, and we have developed a standard which is the one for the future."
Latest News & Insights
Foqus Finance in changing environments
September 01 2022
In changing environments, leasing and loan enterprises are being asked not only to successfully manage customer demand and put their people first, but also to develop an agile and resilient operational model to allow them to adapt quickly to market changes. As a provider of financial software solutions and services, we at Banqsoft navigate and provide solutions to manage risk, compliance, and complexity in the changing environments together with our customers.
Whitepaper: Seven Drivers for selecting Debt Collection Software
August 14 2022
Our insights and findings after three decades of developing debt collection software have enabled us to develop tomorrow’s solutions for secure and efficient credit management. In this paper, we present what we believe to be the key drivers for tomorrow’s credit management solutions, summarized in seven key drivers.
Meeting C-level Management Expectations on Implementation Timelines
June 22 2022
At the very foundation of a successful project in replacing the CMS and onboarding platforms is the partnership between the customer and the supplier of system software services and professional services required for a high-quality implementation. In this article, Director of Asset Finance Per Högberg reflects on best practice for ensuring long-term maintainability and controlled TCO.
Implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Processes in a Traditional Software House
April 26 2022
In 2020, Banqsoft embarked on a journey to implement the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) framework within its financial software suite for Digital Banking and Asset Finance, known today as View21. Today, a number of Banqsoft’s customers experience the benefits of the CI/CD delivery model.