Banqsoft API Developers: Meet Them On Their Doorstep
API Developers reach Milestones for Banqsoft's Procasso Debt Collection solution and its municipal customers, despite WFH requirements during 2021. Read on to learn more.
- "In just a few weeks, our Visma API based integration will be ready," Senior Developer at Banqsoft Credit Management, Wojciech Słupski, tells us. He and his wife Anna, also a Banqsoft employee, moved to Sandefjord, Norway a couple of years ago.
How do we set up a physical meeting these days? On their doorstep to the home office, equipped with a telephoto lens.
When the Visma integration is ready, Banqsoft has reached an important milestone for the upgrade of the Procasso debt collection system for its municipal customers. The ERP and Procasso will have seamless transactions from cloud to cloud.
- "It has been a very exciting project for us," Wojciech says. "We go from stationary to container based solutions. Still, with our experience, the learning curve has been steep. Shifting our mindsets has been necessary to deliver the solution."
– "Thanks to our new architecture I am sure that we can deliver anything that our customers need," Wojciech continues. "Development of the Visma integration allowed us to create a framework of common architectural solutions (security, configuration, execution, logging etc). This will help us deliver future integrations faster without sacrificing quality."
Two major systems to seamlessly connect and enable transactions
Product Manager Yngve Fjermestad is happy to share that the integration between Visma and the debt collection system Procasso is close to the finish line. He admits that the team has met a couple of obstacles, though, since both systems parallelly have been in a developing stage.
– "We have had functions ready in one, but not ready in the other," he says, where he stands in the entrance to his house in Larvik. "So, getting the two to communicate via an API taken right out of the box has led to some adaptions. But absolutely least in the API," he says.
Yngve, being Product Owner for the Connect service area, he has re-allocated a sufficient number of developers over to the Visma integration team. This has had an immediate effect and the integration is soon to be finalized.
Sustainable source-code and one standard
– "We focus on delivering high-quality solutions both in operation and source-code sustainability. We achieve this by adapting test-driven approach and automation of delivery processes," System Architect Peter Salomonsen says. "The strategy is to develop one standard for all integrations, if possible."
– "Now we have one standard for the systems' interactions," Peter continues, standing on his doorstep of his home just outside downtown Sandefjord.
– "This is imperative for future upgrades and the development of new integrations. Two of the most important systems for municipal debt collection are close to enable seamless integration across a variety of cloud solutions, and we have developed a standard which is the one for the future," he concludes.
"Two of the most important systems for municipal debt collection are close to enable seamless integration across a variety of cloud solutions, and we have developed a standard which is the one for the future."
Latest News & Insights
Scrive joins forces with Banqsoft
September 26 2023
Scrive, an industry leader in electronic signatures and electronic identification, has entered into a partnership with Banqsoft, a leading provider of financial software solutions in the Nordics.
Combining Banqsoft's expertise in financial software solutions with Scrive’s e-signing and eID achieves an efficient solution for clients seeking end-to-end digital transformation. Banqsoft and Scrive's understanding of the specific regulations and user behaviour patterns of the Nordic market will help guide and tailor their solutions to meet regional demands.
Contract Management Solutions
Foqus Finance: The global contract-management solution with the tailored local approach
September 13 2023
Whether a company is seeking to enter a new country or enhance its operations in existing markets, Foqus Finance is very well-equipped for the job. With a robust global foundation and respect for local nuances, the solution empowers any small- or medium-sized leasing or loan company with ambitions for growth. We’ve developed an agile and resilient operational model that helps our customers respond quickly to market changes and new local requirements. When combined with our new country-specific software-extension strategy, we’re able to provide leasing and loan companies with a full package for keeping pace with developments in different local markets.
IntelliView: Real-Time Analytics Put Vehicle Financing in the Fast Lane
July 26 2023
Real-time data is also critical for managing your incoming leasing revenue against the depreciating value of your vehicle assets. We all know how a significant mismatch between the value of a contract and the value of an asset represents a huge risk for any leasing company. If your business is heading in this direction, you need to know long before it gets there. You may find out too late if your reports are only weekly or monthly.
Leasing and Automotive Finance
Banqsoft Strengthens European Presence with Membership in German Leasing Association
April 11 2023
The new membership will strengthen Banqsoft's European presence as a leading software provider within the leasing and automotive industry in Germany. Read on to learn more.